UPDATED MARCH 15th 2018
CURRENT FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES:
Parks has just closed the most recent grant cycle for motorized and non-motorized trail projects. There are no current grant programs available. Parks will announce funding for motorized projects in the next few months, please check back soon.
NOMINATE THE BEST TRAILS IN ARIZONA: ARIZONA PREMIER TRAILS SYSTEM (APTS)
Applications to nominate a trail for APTS are now completed using the AZ State Parks & Trails Grants Management system -WebGrants. The application has received significant improvements and has been shortened.
To nominate a trail for APTS:
1. You must first register in WebGrants (Click above “Register Here”). If you already have a username/passcode you don't need to register again.
2. After registering, Parks staff will approve your registration .
3. You will receive a username and passcode in 2 separate emails.
4. Log in, and click on “FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES”
5. Select “Arizona Premier Trails System Application”
6. Click “Start a new application” -from there you’ll have access to the application.
APTS is for Land Managers, Trail Organizations, and Trail Enthusiasts. The Arizona State Committee on Trails (ASCOT) and Arizona State Parks and Trails have teamed up to establish an exciting new state trail system designed to recognize, promote and publicize non-motorized trails of special significance within Arizona.