NEW FUNDING OPPORTUNITY:
Arizona State Parks and Trails Accepting Grant Applications for the Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Program (ORLP) Workshop May 23, 2018 – Grant Deadline August 23, 2018
ORLP is a National competitive grant program under the LWCF program.
2018 ORLP Update: This year, $13.3 million is available nation-wide. Each state may nominate up to three projects requesting $250,000 to $750,000 per project application. Eligible applicants must have a population of 50,000 or more as identified in the 2010 Census. Eligible projects include the acquisition and development of public parkland.
Workshop: 1:00 P.M. May 23, 2018
Arizona State Parks and Trail Central Office
23751 N 23rdAve, Suite 190 Phoenix
Pre-Site Visit Request: No later than June 22, 2018
Application Due: August 23, 2018
Contact Mickey Rogers at 602-542-7130/ [email protected]
NOTE: THE APPLICATION WILL BE POSTED ON WEBGRANTS ON MAY 23RD.
If attending the workshop please RSVP Mickey by email.
NOMINATE THE BEST TRAILS IN ARIZONA: ARIZONA PREMIER TRAILS SYSTEM (APTS)
APTS is for Land Managers, Trail Organizations, and Trail Enthusiasts. The Arizona State Committee on Trails (ASCOT) and Arizona State Parks and Trails have teamed up to establish an exciting new state trail system designed to recognize, promote and publicize non-motorized trails of special significance within Arizona.
Applications to nominate a trail for APTS are now completed using the AZ State Parks & Trails Grants Management system -WebGrants. The application has received significant improvements and has been shortened.
To nominate a trail for APTS:
1. You must first register in WebGrants (Click above “Register Here”). If you already have a username/passcode you don't need to register again.
2. After registering, Parks staff will approve your registration .
3. You will receive a username and passcode in 2 separate emails.
4. Log in, and click on “FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES”
5. Select “Arizona Premier Trails System Application”
6. Click “Start a new application” -from there you’ll have access to the application.